ONE MISTAKE

One mistake....

I made one mistake...To love you
And I love my mistake forever....
Let me see your smile again
Let me be the reason of your smile.
Let me be your strength
Let me be your reason of life.
Let me be your every last thing in life
And let me be your world.....
People who fall in love never care to know what the situation is nor where the boundary is.....
Journey of love is forever, journey of togetherness gives strength to the lovers.
That one mistake can give you life
That one mistake can give you everything.
It can solve another thousand mistakes
When affection turns out be true love, it can make a life or it can destroy a life ..
In ture love distance does not matter
Every difficulties of life can be solved very smoothly.
Let me be your life again
Let me make you happy.
Let me be your reasons of happiness.
Let me be your immortal love of life.

Comments

  1. I find many people are kinder to strangers than to their loved ones. how you treat others compares to your partner is something to think about when you are considering whether you are feeling love just in a relationship with some one who take out your frustrations on . You are dedicated to improving the relationship . It is the willingness to do things and compromise for the betterment of the relationship. put the relation above the other things . Don't play as shadow .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's your love.....

UNWANTED LOVE WITH A UNKNOWN PERSON

Amar brishti bheja meye....